Jennifer Love Hewitt Returns in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Trailer

New Photo - Jennifer Love Hewitt Returns in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Trailer

Jennifer Love Hewitt Returns in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Trailer


Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr. will never outrun what they did that summer. The OG stars return in the first trailer for the horror franchise's latest installment, which dropped on Tuesday, April 22. The first look opens with Madelyn Cline's character taking a relaxing bath while listening to a guided meditation, completely unaware that her boyfriend is being brutally killed downstairs. In the aftermath, Cline's character asks a friend whether her boyfriend's death was "some kind karma for what we did," as she and her friend group appear to have found themselves responsible for a death like the characters of the original film.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: NEWZZ MAG
#ShowBiz #Celebriries #lifestyle #trends #CA #AU #FR #Kendrick Lamar #Pentagon #Resign #Kanye #Hillary Clinton #Melania

Post a Comment

0 Comments